Family and Newborn Photography
There is no better way to record these precious memories.
Hi and thanks for stopping by.
I’d like to share with you some of my recent work.
What I love about these lifestyle sessions is the reminder of how essential it is to capture beautiful images of your family as they grow.
Not only is it truly amazing to capture your newborn baby while they are still so new, tiny and precious, but its just as amazing to capture your toddlers’ developing personality, their curiosity and their love for discovering.
And as they grow and your family expands and changes, it’s just as necessary. Some may say; perhaps even more so.
In this selection of recently captured memories, I think it’s incredibly clear how essential; no matter how young or old your precious family is, to capture these moments forever.
To this day, every time a family chooses ME to capture a special moment in their families lives, I squeal with delight.
I love the fact that when I meet new families, we start as near strangers and leave with an understanding of one another, and a happy memory between all of us.
The children are often shy to begin with, and I like that because I have to earn their respect. I take it slowly, I ask some questions about their favourite toy, who their best friend is and what’s their favourite colour. Shortly after, we are singing silly songs and playing funny games. By the time we are saying our goodbyes I am their best friend….. could I ask for anymore??
How to prepare for your Family and Newborn Photography Session:
- Make sure you are organised and ready for your photo session well before its time to start.
- Don’t pack too much into your day, try to keep things low key.
- Make sure the little ones get their daytime sleep.
- Make sure everyone is well fed before the session, and bring along some snacks and water to the location.
- Make it fun, be positive with the family about the photo session, it’s going to be easy, don’t threaten them to smile because they WILL have FUN and the smile will come naturally!!
- Bring a change of clothes, especially for the little ones.